STAadmin.co.uk is a comprehensive, bespoke online facility which helps leisure organisations:
- Manage staff qualifications efficiently
- Monitor ongoing training requirements effectively
- Provide an audit of operational safety
- Focus staff training
- Understand water readings and take appropriate action
This pioneering concept is designed to give fast and simple assistance in achieving ‘best practice’.
STA Admin is a genuine, cost efficient solution, which:
- Raises standards
- Ensures compliance with the latest regulations
- Improves safety.
STA Admin offers four tried and tested programmes: ‘Qualifications and Ongoing Training’, ‘Safety Audit’, ‘Pool Plant’ and ‘STA Assessment’
- Qualifications and Ongoing Training: An online programme that manages the qualifications of all staff automatically prompting reminders for revalidations and ongoing training in key areas.
- Safety Audit: A series of assessments designed to ensure your leisure facility achieves best practice in operational safety.
- Pool Plant: A pool management programme that tracks water quality, giving clear interpretation of readings, what action to take and when servicing of plant is required.
- STA Assessment: A true innovation in staff training. This programme issues short online tests to determine an individuals understanding on any topic. Currently available with Lifeguarding and Pool Plant knowledge tests, STA Assessment ensures staff maintain knowledge and that management are aware of areas that require further training.
STAadmin.co.uk is carefully and cleverly designed to meet the requirements at all levels from single pool operators to multi facility organisations.
STAadmin.co.uk is a safety training solution developed by STA, the international experts in safety training solutions.
Further information about the full range of services provided by STA can be found at www.sta.co.uk